:::To the loyal Memphis fans, who are there win or no win....I feel for you, I can understand the letdown, and all that comes with it:::
Here we are, or should I say you, in the middle of anticipation-should he stay or should he go? UMM Hello Memphis fans..Why would he not go? Money isn't everything but it means a lot. Don't be surprised if he jumps on that plane tonight.
But, will he stay? He has got a good line up of recruits that are already saying if he goes they will start over in the school search. Its no guarantee that they want to be Wildcats. Hey he also has some juicy steaks that he sells the heck out of when his team wins...
Its a toss up but I think the money might win!
Here are some quotes from facebook:
"open tryouts at the University of Memphis. starting at power forward!!!! NOBODY!!!! we have 4 players left. thanks cal"
"wishing she was in Memphis so she could have someone to cry with"
"Memphis basketball season tickets now included in Happy Meal"
"thinks its a HUGE April Fools joke..... "
"DON'T LET ME DOWN, CAL!!! "
"Did i just get kicked in the nuts, or did coach Cal leave us without a national championship? "
Well at the end of all of this it looks like it is official

SORRY MEMPHIS!
No comments:
Post a Comment