Monday, June 15, 2009

All you have ever wanted to know...

  • I am 10 weeks due January 10, 2010
  • I will have meet my deductible all over again 1o days into the new year!
  • I am currently craving potatoes in any form, fruit, ice cream bars and lemonade
  • For dinner Sunday night I really ate watermelon and potato salad..i know, gag me any other time!
  • I quit drinking Dr. Peppers the day I found out I was pregnant- I know it is amazing
  • I get sick right in time for dinner. Don't be surprised if I jump out of my seat and start running.
  • I can sleep almost any day away.
  • I don't get sick at work unless someone else does then I join right in
  • I have not had an ultrasound. . .yet. . .2 more weeks! :)
  • I don't care if we have a boy or a girl, just healthy!
  • Zach is the best ever catering to my every want and need!

I will keep ya'll updated if you will keep Baby King in your prayers!

1 comment:

Eric and Katherine Brown said...

Yeah...so excited for ya'll!!!