Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Oh the joys of registering...again

Well here we are about 2 years later registering again.


I must say that I loved registering for wedding gifts but baby stuff is a different story. I am very grateful that friends and family are going to help us prepare for Wyatt's arrival but let me just fill you in.

The ins and outs of Wyatts registry...



First of all, how many bottles can they possibly come up with? I mean really. Every single one says "help reduce colic". Then you have you BPA free bottles, glass bottles, wide neck bottles, natural flow, fast feeders, slow flow, breast milk bottles, medical grade silicone, and I am already getting overwhelmed again. Really, have you ever heard a newborn specify which bottle they want? So how did I decide? I chose a really simple one...Dr. Brown's, help reduce colic, standard, BPA free, glass bottles! I know you just had to gasp for air. Glass bottles? Yes, I did, I chose glass bottles. I don't really have a perfectly good reason other than all of this plastic talk. You know, plastic causes cancer and I must have the best for my little man. I have faced reality and I am also registered for plastic for practical reasons such as football games and eating out and wherever I find myself toting this little guy around.







Car seats, strollers and travel systems, OH MY! Do you buy these a separate car seat and stroller or do you buy a combined set better known as a travel system? Do you buy the cute trendy one that is gender perfect or do you think ahead and get a non gender specific one? Don't worry Wyatt will be strolling around in the Chicco Cortina Keyfit 30 travel system, in red!



What are you thoughts on this product? This is the Summer Infant Soothing Spa and Shower.

This is babiesRus description:
"For parents wanting to give their baby the very best experience during bath time there's the Summer Infant Soothing Spa & Shower. Not only can you rinse your little one with clean, warm water with the motorized shower but your baby can experience their very own whirlpool bath. From birth and up the Summer Infant Soothing Spa & Shower has everything you need to bathe baby comfortably and safely."

Do you think Wyatt will one day feel neglected since I didn't choose to provide him with the ultimate spa treatment for bath time?

Then we get into the baby entertainment and little boy clothing. I am not even going to go there. Way to many decisions or lack there of! :)

After all the pro and conning, I think we have picked out some perfect stuff for a perfect little man! I can't wait to actually get to use my glass bottles and wheel him around in that Rebel stroller!



By the way, Zach was not along for this last registering trip. He would have never survived! My mom was even begging to leave!

No comments: