Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What were you doing at 4 am?

Crazy question I know.  You were more than likely sleeping.  My little man is normally sleeping but the last two nights he has really thrown me for a loop.  When I am sleeping so sound and I hear that first whine my first thought is "ugh dont breath, maybe he will go back asleep"!  Well that has not been the case.  As I THROW myself out of bed, I promise I am not smiling.  Go ahead and tell me I am a bad mom and one day I will treasure the moments I was up at night with Wy.  Right now, I would rather be asleep with everyone else in the normal slumber.

Last night my camera was in an arms reach when Wy was smiling and laughing.  I hope you enjoy!

(He normally does not sleep in Polo but he did last night!  :)

1 comment:

judy bronczek said...

Hi Erica,

Where are all those adorable pictures of your little one?
I miss seeing them on this blog. How are you all doing? Did you have a Happy Mother's Day? Sure is great to celebrate that wonderful day, isn't it?

God bless, Mrs. B.