Monday, December 27, 2010

We wish you a Merry Christmas....



What a wonderful first Christmas for Wyatt!

Wyatt was such a good boy all year and Santa came to visit! I think mommy was way more excited than Daddy because she could hardly sleep!

I woke up around 6:45 on Christmas morning. It was like I was a kid again and I ran to the window to see how the weather turned out....it was magical...a WHITE CHRISTMAS! I have never had a white Christmas and Wyatt gets one on his first!


We had so much fun looking through what Santa brought. Wyatt was so thrilled over his....TOOTHBRUSH. He is crazy about that thing and the way it tickles his gums. He also enjoys the singing it does too. We have plenty of toys to keep us entertained for a while.

We got to celebrate Christmas with Lala on Wednesday afternoon with Dance Star Mickey and some good food!

Christmas Morning we had breakfast with Zachs family. Fun was had by all with the traditional Christmas money game. I am 2 for 3! (I had to work last year)


We hope that you had a Blessed Christmas

No comments: