Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Zach and I have been decorating for Christmas over the last week. I must admit it has mostly been me. Zach gives his input by walking in the kitchen, looking at the tree and saying
"it looks great lovebug"...I think he has been training himself to say that!
Well my decorations are a work in progress so here are a few of my favorite things this far.
1. My favorite Ornament: I found this locally in Oxford and I just love it. The colors are perfect for my theme this year...Apple Green and Cherry Red. It is so bright, cheerful and glittery!


2. These are my ever so lovely Christmas dishes provided the one and only Rhondell, aka Rhonda. This was my graduation from nursing school gift from the Solbergs. I am working on the napkins and place mats!

3. This is my homemade decoration. I took an antique butter mold and painted it. Eventually I will get some Apple green candles to put in it and some greenery to decorate around it!

4. I just love this Angel and candle. The Angel is part of the Southern Living at home collection and the candle is from Bath and Body Works. In my opinion everyone needs the "Frosted Cranberry" scent somewhere in the house this holiday season. Get it and you will thank me later....

5. Here is a JESUS figurine my mommy gave me last year. It is perfectly placed in the entertainment center and has a soft light shining down on it. It is a gentle touch!



No comments: