
Erica made Cand-eee...
haha, surely after all that you picked up on the tune. "On the first Day of Christmas my true love gave to me...."
Anyways, I decided to make my favorite candy. I am not really sure why I think it is only appropriate to make candy during the Christmas holiday. It is like the stores don't sell sugar, vanilla, and coconut all year long. But, whatever!
So I am off for 8 whole days or nights which ever you prefer. I really do not have a lot planned but on the first day I found myself making Chex mix at 7 am, 2 batches of fudge and a batch of Martha Washington's. YUMMY! As you can tell in the picture I finally pulled the chair up and got busy sifting....what a job!
Oh, and for those of you following the Schmidt blog...I am kicking their butt in the Christmas card count... For anyone who wants to contribute to the big win, send me a card!
Merry, Merry, Christmas...
No comments:
Post a Comment